- All social events must be concluded by 12:00 am (midnight)
- We have a sound system, a microphone, a 5 deck CD player with an iPod plug-in and a projector screen (The sound system can be rented for $50.00 for your event)
- Should your event need advertising or Ocean Park community notice for the event there is a back lit board available on the north side of the Hall for a fee of $30.00 for your event
- If you are serving food be sure to review the FOODSAFE BC Website
- If you are serving alcohol you must have a person present who has SERVING IT RIGHT. A SPECIAL OCCASION Licence is required & should be verified with our Hall Manager.
- If you are having live music at your event the music should finish no later than 10:30 pm
- We require a Damage and Key deposit of $200.00 (refunded by mail after your event). $100.00 of this amount is payable as a booking fee when the signed contract is forwarded to the Hall Manager.
- When looking for a hall rental date, please note we only list when the hall is available
- Take a look at the hall floor plan here.
Our address: Ocean Park Community Hall, 1577 128th St, Surrey, BC
Please review the hall rental rates and hall renters manual and fill out our rental application below.
At time of an approved contract application a $100.00 booking commitment fee will be required. Please mail or drop-off the cheque made out to the OPCA with the completed form to: Hall Rental Manager 1577-128th St., Surrey, BC – V4A 3V1 or e-transfer the amount to firstname.lastname@example.org
This fee will be applied to the refundable $200.00 damage deposit.
Declaration and By-laws of the Ocean Park Community Association are available on request.
Hall Set up is the responsibility of the renter. However for an additional fee set up can be arranged.
When you send this request we will respond ASAP to let you know if the requested date and time is available and notify you to complete the full contract for either mail @ 1577-128th Street, Surrey, B.C. V4A 3V1 or e-mail to email@example.com
All submissions are held in private for the viewing of the Hall Manager only. We will respond within 48 hours during the normal business days.